Yes. Personal injuries can be special (measurable amount like a medical bill) or general (less measurable like potential earnings lost). Either way, both special and general injuries can be awarded compensation through settlements or in court. Just because your pain and suffering may be difficult to quantify, does not exclude you from seeking fair compensation for damages received from others by misconduct or neglect.

Category: Personal Injury FAQs